Our Practice Charter
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect by all Practice personnel.
- An urgent appointment with a Doctor will be available on the same day.
- Our standard is to see patients at or within 20 minutes of their appointment time. If you have waited longer than this please ask the Receptionist for an explanation.
- We aim to answer the telephone within six rings.Requests for repeat prescriptions should be dealt with within 2 working days. This can be in person or via the internet using Patient Access (please enquire at reception).
- All comments and suggestions about the service are welcome. Please use the box provided in the entrance hall.
- If you have a complaint please speak to any member of staff. Your complaint will be dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- We wish to make Wetmore Road Surgery as accessible as possible. If you have hearing, visual or physical difficulties please let the receptionist know so that we can enable you to fully use our services.
Practice Charter Patient Leaflet