We offer a comprehensive nurse led service for patients with stable long term conditions.
This includes advice and monitoring for patients with:
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary (Lung) Disease
- Heart Conditions (including stable angina, heart failure and atrial fibrillation)
- Following a stroke (CVA or TIA)
- Influenza and pneumonia immunisation
- Thyroid Disease
- Other illnesses including some neurological, stomach, liver and joint conditions
We also use our community District Nurses and Community Matron to deliver similar services for the genuinely housebound.
Please ensure you have your routine reviews with one of our nurse team. If you or the nurse thinks your condition has deteriorated or you are ill, you will need to see one of the doctors.